Although I have lot to say, for more details please contact me at bansa...@gmail.com
With thanks and regards to all the group members.

Dr T. K Bansal

On 10-Jul-2023, at 4:09 PM, prashant...@gmail.com wrote:

This is good news. I suggest that you create a video or two showing how Jaws is working in Tally.

This is a big news for many.

From: Sameer <sameer.la...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 3:17 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; prashant...@gmail.com; 'Saurav Hegde' <saurav0...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] Tally course

Dear Prashant,

Tally ERP 9.6 is completely accessible with JAWS 2019 & higher versions. The latest version of Tally, Tally Prime is completely accessible with JAWS 2023 (April 2023 update) & higher versions. Unfortunately, Tally is not currently accessible with NVDA.

In order to use Tally, we need to use a combination of the PC cursor & JAWS cursor. The PC cursor is used when entering data. The JAWS cursor is used for navigating the Tally screens & selecting various options on those screens.

I believe that blind people can be definately advised to use Tally at their workplaces.

Regards
Sameer Latey