Greetings 🌻

VVnT Foundation brings Inclusive Employment Programs for your bright
future. Now, people from economically weaker sections, rural areas and
PwD's can take benefits from our initiatives.

Note
▪ Eligibility - Participant should be a Graduate or Diploma holder (or
pursuing) to be eligible for our programs.
▪ Participant will get Certificate of Knowledge upon Course Completion
▪ After successfully completing Internship, the participant will get
"Letter of Recommendation*
▪ On the basis of performance, the participant will be supported on job
placements.

For starters, we have a Fundamental Course on “Digital Literacy & Life
Skills”, which makes you Computer Literate with NVDA, JAWS usage

Our Advanced Courses are as follow

1. Digital Assurance & Testing Fundamentals
2. Digital Accessibility & Testing
3. IT Support & Service Management "DevOps"
4. Cyber Laws & Data Privacy Compliance
5. Clean & Secure Code Development (Programming with Python or Java or
DotNet)
6. Many Other courses from our 8 segments

Interested participant register through this link -
       https://tinyurl.com/4mjyxuk5

P.S. if you haven’t done Basic computers course, Foundation shall enroll
you on Digital Literacy program.

For further queries you may contact -
Ms. Swarnalakshmi, Livelihood Advisor (Learning & Development) - Call @
7598271999 or WhatsApp @ +44 758758316

or Mr Parveen Arora, Director - WhatsApp @ 8802801739

Take benefits of VVNT programs and it would be a good opportunity to
enhance your skill and you might also get a chance to supported for "Global
Certifications". 🌸🌸

Hoping to see you all soon !

With regards,
VVnT Foundation