hello,
uninstallation is the last resort when it comes to
software problem solving.

I recommend you let jaws work from the system trey of
your operating system, and reenable it to run
automatically when you restart your machine.
also, you may create a shortcut key for the jaws
start, so that you press it as soon as your computer
log on.

hth

Wael Zakareya
http://blindPlus.wordpress.com