My views as a finance professional, technical analysis holds no real
value specially when it comes to small-time retail traders like us
(vision impairment being irrelevant as one can substitute the chart
visuals through the underlying data i.e. moving averages etc.).
There is an entire industry running in billions of rupees whose only
objective is to cheat retail investors with these catchy "Financial
Independence" dreams. There are couple of ways they do so, 1.
derivative trading and 2. technical analysis or a combination of both.
Disclaimer: Trading can be injurious for your wealth.
Invest wisely.

Cheers,
Ajay

--