From: Omkar Pawaskar
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2023 12:00 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Nobaflix, one of the first and best ott platform specially for
the visually impaired people.

Dear All,
Are you a visually impaired individual who loves watching movies and web
series? Nobaflix is here to make your entertainment experience inclusive and
enjoyable! Nobaflix is an incredible OTT platform specially designed for
visually impaired people, providing super hit movies and web series with audio
descriptions, allowing you to watch independently and immerse yourself in
captivating stories.
What is Nobaflix?
Nobaflix is a groundbreaking app that offers an extensive collection of movies
and web series, all enhanced with audio descriptions. This unique feature
enables visually impaired individuals to follow the plot, feel the emotions,
and savor the magic of cinema, just like everyone else.
Sponsorship Opportunity by Hamdard Foundation India:
We understand that not everyone may have the financial means to access this
amazing platform. That's why we are thrilled to share that Hamdard Foundation
India is graciously sponsoring the subscriptions of Nobaflix for every 100
visually impaired individuals who sign up for the sponsorship list.
How to Avail Sponsorship:
1.Download the Nobaflix app from the Google Play Store (link below).
2.Sign up and create your account within the app.
3.When you try to play any content a verification page will appear, you can
select from any of the three options.
4.Visit the "Subscription" section and "Request for sponsorship" your name and
details will get listed to the sponsorship list.
5.Now you're all set to enjoy a wide range of movies and web series with audio
descriptions, courtesy of the sponsorship!
Download Nobaflix App:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobaflix.user
Sponsorship Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/E9oaLsxpgec
Spread the Word:
We kindly request your support in sharing this message with as many visually
impaired individuals as possible who are interested in accessing
audio-described movies and web series. Together, we can make entertainment
accessible to everyone.
Let's ensure that nobody misses out on the joy of cinematic brilliance. Join
Nobaflix today, get your name on the sponsorship list, and experience the magic
of movies with audio descriptions.
For more information or any inquiries, feel free to contact us at
h...@nobaflix.com
Thank you for your support, and let's make this world a more inclusive and
enjoyable place for all!

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOx4TmTUNVFk9u2GUmfEO6z_SSGzt6_kWc_Lmgarxeqm%2BDCkXg%40mail.gmail.com.