Please mention any link from where to purchase?.

On August 19, 2023 6:15:23 PM Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Varun sounds like a fantastic device.
can you make a demo like a audio recording of it, from just unboxing
it i know you use the device but you could talk about what you find in
the box, how to set it up for first time use, how to use the device.
and all.