From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Minar Singh
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2023 1:18 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Ms Authenticator app accessibility issue

Hello there,

I have observed accessibility issues with Ms authenticator app during signin
using talkback on Androide device.
1st method where user has to enter 2 digits code and approve the request where
talkback is reading the code but not allowing to enter those digits. When user
starts entering the code focus is moving on to some other element. in the 2nd
method 6 digits OTP displays. Keyboard focus is going there but talkback is not
reading those 6 digits OTP.
Another challenge is 30 seconds of timeout for both the methods.
Do let me know if you have found out sollution for this.
I think people working in IT sector will be able to address this issue.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability second
Because we all are people first.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALLUjUZRCa_XujNWUNHzG-eE6w3o1c9UAHu6reZvUDF5AxoaUQ%40mail.gmail.com.