Dear satguru sir

Is there any experience you have in which any visually impaired has got the
exempted fasted because one of the visual impaired as applied for the same
and that is rejected by the nhai so if someone has got it successfully then
kindly share or ask him to share the whole process and which type of issue
your she has faced while getting the fast tag exempted

Regards