Hi,
converting your casette tapes into mp3 format:

I wrote the answer over my blog because it is very
long descriptive articles in points, but I thought it
will be very long message if I posted it here, so feel
free to visit my blog and read the article, just
browse by heading if you use jaws by the letter H, to
navigate to the title of the latest post,
just visit:
http://blindPlus.wordpress.com

feel free to visit this blog regularly and to read the
latest posts.

--- govind reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello every one,
> I have around 60 audio cassettes, how to convert
> them in to MP3 format.
> How to record our audio lessons on a computer.
> Warm Regards,
> Govind.
> M: 9959392651.
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to