Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. As you might be aware that we are working
hard to make sure that our community  gets access to meaningful
opportunities in high-growth industries. We are delighted to announce that
we have partnered with Google to offer job opportunities for individuals
with disabilities.

Google, a leading technology company, has a wide range of open positions
across various job levels in SWE at Bangalore. Find below a list of job
openings along with their brief job descriptions, required skills, and
competencies. The deadline for applying to any of these positions is 13th
 October.

1. Test Engineer L5/L4, (3 years of relevant work experience) - Bangalore.

Job description: Test Engineer JD
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CLY1D0O7z_MHYD0gkEmrrSaiF16jXdcK8rywgt9MdCQ/edit>

2. Physical Design CAD Engineer L5, (7+ years of work experience) –
Bangalore

Job Description: Physical Design CAD Engineer JD
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FlLJGFtzZNgZMwfM6gyLn1oV6UNxHysFer_Ziqrkd4c/edit>

3. Software Engineer Dev Tools Silicon L5, (5+ years of work experience) -
Bangalore.

Job Description: Software Engineer Dev Tools Silicon JD
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PZlu1vD1DvRGgcqpt6_03a-9TOhtGDlwvYVQ-v0wI7A/edit>

4. Software Engineer, Compilers, DarwiNN L4, (2+ years of relevant work
experience) – Bangalore

Job description: Software Engineer, Compilers, DarwiNN
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lsWZWCnzw0_QWmMkOq6kuCDNh9H2brKBFE9SCxnUy2M/edit>

If any of these roles align with your expertise and career aspirations, we
encourage you to apply by filling out the form provided in the link below:

Application Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1pMkPrNiBym9LR62l3CHksfuVKsYXli1urqyn9AxJulCjUA/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Remember the deadline for applications is 13th October.

Please ensure that you complete the form with accurate and up-to-date
information. Once we receive your application, our team will review it and
forward suitable profiles to Google's recruitment team for further
consideration. Please note that the final selection will be conducted by
Google based on their hiring process.

This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the most innovative and
influential companies in the technology industry. Google values diversity
and inclusion, and they are committed to providing an accessible and
inclusive work environment for all employees.

If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process,
please feel free to reach out to us. We are here to support you throughout
the application process and beyond.

We look forward to receiving your application and potentially helping you
embark on an exciting career journey with Google.

Best,

-Shakul

--
Shakul Sonker