  From: Yogesh Chhabra
  To: accessindia
  Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 9:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [AI] About E-Identity Card for Railway Concession.

  Dear sir/madam,
  With  reference to trail mail,
  Please find the link below
  https://divyangjanid.indianrail.gov.in/member-registration

  Regards,
  Yogesh Chhabra

  On Wed, Oct 4, 2023, 8:44 AM Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    I registered on this portal:
    https://divyangjan-railbkn.in/Home/instruction

    But there is no railway station mentioned in the list which I can mention
as nearest to my certifying hospital. I also searched for any other site on
google, but did not find any site.

    With best regards,
    Amiyo Biswas
    Cell: 6290527506 / 9433464329

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/000601d9f670%24d32222a0%243ff8a8c0%40DESKTOPB4J2HVH.

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACX9WByMr2myi1rGDENrFdO-HiV4msiS3EC4U9F_dhMvE%2BhaGg%40mail.gmail.com.