---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shawn Henry <sh...@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 07:43:10 -0500
Subject: WCAG 2.2 is now a published web standard
To: public-wai-annou...@w3.org
Cc: "w3c-wai...@w3.org" <w3c-wai...@w3.org>

Dear WAI Interest Group,

We are pleased to announce that WCAG 2.2 is now a "W3C Recommendation"
Web Standard:
        Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2
        https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG22/

For an introduction to WCAG, see the WCAG 2 Overview:
        https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/

For briefs on What's New in WCAG 2.2:
        https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/new-in-22/

We've also provided some updates in the WCAG 2 FAQ:
        https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/faq/

We thank all who have contributed to WCAG, and look forward to
providing additional guidance as we update WCAG supporting resources
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/docs/>

Regards,
Alastair Campbell, Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (AG WG) Co-Chair
Rachael Bradley Montgomery, Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (AG
WG) Co-Chair
Chuck Adams, Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (AG WG) Co-Chair
Kevin White, W3C Accessibility Technical Lead and AG WG Staff Contact
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Program Lead

--
Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Program Lead
W3C Accessibility Education and Communications Lead
GitHub: @shawna-slh Twitter: @shawna_slh
About: https://www.w3.org/staff/#shawn

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.