From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Rahul Bhatia
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 8:18 AM
To: AccessIndia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] About UDID Status.

Just login to swabhlambhan portal with your credential there you will find
option to download UDID as well disability certificate in pdf

On Tue, 10 Oct, 2023, 8:14 am BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA, <bsvermad...@gmail.com
<mailto:bsvermad...@gmail.com> > wrote:

dada, go to page
https://www.swavlambancard.gov.in/home/login
2.  login with your enrollment ID or UDID number.
3.  type your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
4.  solve the math captcha.
5.  after successfull login you will land on web page where you can download
your disability certificate and UDID as well.

hope this will help.

bhawani