Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2023, at 4:22 PM, Amit Bhatt <misterbh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Auto language detection setting in your mobile handset seems to be alright.
The only a slight change you need to make using your rotor and select default language in language. It should be default language, US. That’s it! It should give you the solution.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2023, at 16:08, Shek Mohammad Ali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi for that you should set your iPhone's primary language in to English US while you can still use either of voices.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> on behalf of gufran ahmed <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2023 3:02:58 PM
To: AccessIndia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Query regarding auto language detection

Hello all, I hope you are good and fine with good health friends. Recently I have switched to iPhone from android device. I am facing an issue regarding auto language deduction. I have set my speech to eloquence and English. India is the primary language and secondary is Hindi, but whatever any content available in Hindi, the voice does not switch to Hindi language despite of enabling of auto language deduction. Now I need some solution regarding this issue if you have any kind of solution please reply
With thanks and regards gufran ahmed

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/D09D8AA8-B153-46FC-B179-AC18427C1043%40gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/DM6PR19MB229789562E32D8CEEEEC5CB5A9A6A%40DM6PR19MB2297.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/FC9E76A1-4BF1-4E2B-B1BC-B3FDF7DDA029%40gmail.com. He hi, all the problem has been resolved now. Thank you for your support.