I have opened an online account with Zerodha. If you are facing any kind of
problem then you can contact me through phone. If you are more interested
in opening an online account or offline then you can let me know about it.
You can take it because I have also opened an online account, I will be
happy to help you, thank you.

Krishan kumar sharma
Mobile number 8285863547
Email krishanwelc...@gmail.com