HII,

I would like to send a gentle reminder regarding my survey, which aims to
assess the accessibility of E-database resources for persons with
disabilities. As few of you found the earlier Google-form inaccessible, you
may please fill the Microsoft survey form given below.

Google form link for the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfefbpdfWEj07hhSH4sNK-gYvRYEh0TaZzWFY0xsldoo9Mesg/viewform?usp=sf_link

 Microsoft form link for the survey:
https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAO__Ww7lB9URDdPMUg3SDJITE9QQlhTTFJGNjQxRzdZTy4u&origin=lprLink

Kindly note that the given survey form is exclusively intended for
respondents with disabilities.  Your insights and input are highly valuable
for this research, as they will contribute to our efforts to improve
accessibility for all.  If you could spare just a few moments to share your
thoughts and experiences, it would greatly assist in my research.

If you encounter any challenges while completing this survey and need any
assistance or an alternative format, please do not hesitate to reach out to
me.

Thanks a ton.

Sincerely,

Masoom Reza

Javed Abidi Fellow at the National Centre For Promotion of Employment For
Disabled People