Hey Cauvery, tried sending via this mail many RBI master circulars,
judgements, guide to access services for persons with special needs
and 2016 RPWD rules but it is strangely saying that This page isn’t
working
mail.google.com is currently unable to handle this request.

do send your what sap where I hopefully can attach there to my number
specified in previous mail. apologies for not helping you urgently!

--
Thanks and regards,
Pavan Kallem