ease.

To assist everyone in adapting to this change, we are organizing an
Awareness Session on Gmail Standard View with NVDA. This session will
take place on Sunday, November 19, 2023, at 7:00 PM. During this
one-hour session, we will focus on using the standard view in Gmail
specifically with NVDA, the popular screen reader software.

Session Details:

Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
Time: 7:00 PM
Duration: 1 Hour
Session Agenda:

Introduction to Gmail Standard View
Navigation and Features with NVDA
Tips and Tricks for Efficient Email Management
Q&A Session
This session aims to provide valuable insights and practical knowledge
for NVDA users on Gmail. We are offering this session free of charge
to ensure that everyone can benefit from it. To participate, all you
need to do is enroll using the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGvuAwQ4vEd9cMB-jdiSa2rq_m8BtPLOJ9VSQ8OQSAMmHBaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please note that there is a nominal enrollment fee of Rs. 50/- for
registration. You can conveniently make the payment through Google Pay
or PhonePe to the following number: 9916512402.

We will send you the session's joining link via email on Sunday around
5:00 PM, enabling you to join the session promptly at 7:00 PM.

Your active participation in this session is highly encouraged. It
will not only enhance your Gmail experience but also empower you to
navigate the digital world more effectively.

Thank you for your attention, and we look forward to seeing you at the session.

Warm regards,

Saravanan K

For further more queries, Keep in touch.

mail ID k.saravanan.sa...@gmail.com
Name Saravanan K
mobile 9916512402