From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Blind 2 Visionary
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 7:46 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] (Please ignore the previous email), : Introducing the NO JAB
Cane for the Blind - A Revolutionary Solution for Safe Mobility Access

Dear All,

Not possible to describe in a write-up.

Because many VIP persons are not aware of No Jab Cane.

So please contact us during working hours 10 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday and
we will answer all your questions.

B2V INDIA

+91 9871098781

Thanks