Dear Prashant Naik,
I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations on your selection
as an ambassador for the fest. It is a testament to your hard work and
dedication, and I am confident that you will do an excellent job in
representing the fest.
I am writing to you today because I and a few of my friends are
genuinely interested in attending the fest and meeting you and other
ambassadors. We would be honored to have the opportunity to learn from
you and gain insights into your experiences.
Please let me know how we can go about enrolling in the fest. We are
eager to participate and make the most of this exciting opportunity.

Pavan

--
Thanks and regards,
Pavan Kallem