Tried calling you. Please connect with me offline on george.abrah...@gmail.com

Thanks,

George

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of tech and music with anil
Sent: 24 November 2023 09:46
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Seeking Support from Access India Community Regarding Denied
Salary Account Application

Dear Access India Community,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to seek your guidance regarding a recent experience I had while
attempting to open a salary account at HSBC Bank. As an individual with visual
impairment, I encounter unique challenges in navigating everyday tasks, and
this recent incident has left me feeling discouraged and unsure of my options.
Upon visiting the HSBC branch to open a salary account, I was informed that my
application was denied due to the presence of a thumb impression on my PAN
card. I explained to the bank representative that my visual impairment prevents
me from signing documents using a conventional pen and that the thumb
impression was a necessary alternative for identification purposes.
Unfortunately, the bank representative insisted that the thumb impression
invalidated my PAN card and refused to proceed with my account opening request.
I felt disheartened and helpless, as my ability to maintain financial
independence was being compromised due to factors beyond my control.
I am reaching out to the Access India community to seek advice and support in
addressing this issue. I am eager to understand my rights as an individual with
a disability and explore alternative solutions for opening a salary account.
I would greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations that fellow Access
India members can provide. Your collective knowledge and experience would be
invaluable in navigating this situation effectively.
Sincerely,
Anil Bhandari
+91,9623228307
Vcreatek Consultant PVTLTD