For dishant.com open the link as pasted below as first page is not
accessible which gives you nothing but selecting different languages links.

http://www.dishant.com/channels-hindi.html

in jaws verbosity settings make automatic page refresh off and flash movies
off.

Hope this will help you.

Prashant

On 3/4/08, Ketan Kothari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If anyone has used dishant please help me.
> Ketan Kothari
> Phone: [r] 24223281,
> Cell: 9987550614
> MSN ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Skype ID: Ketan3333
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the subject unsubscribe.

VISION WITHOUT ACTION IS MERELY A DREAM,
ACTION WITHOUT VISION JUST PASSES THE TIME,
VISION WITH ACTION CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.