A rather surprising entry here can be Punjab National Bank. Once upon
a time, they used to be the focus of so many complaints from disabled
people. There still are attitudinal issues, but the internet banking
web interface, the PNB One and the PNB Genie applications are all
quite accessible. Even the captcha on the web interface is accessible.
ICICI web interface is OK but the iMobile app is a disaster. Axis is
absolutely hopeless, though I recently received an email response from
the Principal Nodal Office, that they are working on implementing
TalkBack accessibility on the Axis Mobile Android app. HDFC I have
only experience of using the web interface, the new website is not as
accessible/ScreenReader friendly as the older one.
Regards,

--
Dr. Mahesh S. Panicker
Associate Professor,