Dear all,

On behalf of the Jammu and Kashmir Government, we extend our heartfelt
invitation to you for Vyom 2023, an exceptional celebration dedicated
to fostering diversity, inclusion, and empowerment for the disabled
community. This two-day inclusive fest promises to be an inspiring and
transformative event.

📅 Dates: 28th & 29th December 2023
📍 Venue: General Zorawar Singh Auditorium, Jammu University

At Vyom 2023, our aim is to create a welcoming space that celebrates
diverse abilities and champions inclusivity. It's a platform that
amplifies voices, embraces differences, and celebrates the strengths
of every individual.

To ensure your participation, it's essential to mark these important dates:

🚨 Last Date of Registrations: 21st December 2023
🚴‍♂️ Last Date for Sports Registration: 18th December 2023

Your presence will make a significant impact! Register now at
[www.vyomjk.com](https://www.vyomjk.com) and join us in creating an
empowering and memorable experience for all.

For more details and registration, kindly visit
[www.vyomjk.com](https://www.vyomjk.com). Let's come together and make
Vyom 2023 an unforgettable celebration of abilities!

Join us, register now, and help us spread the word! ✨ #vyomjk2023
#event #registernow #joinus

Warm regards,
Radioudaan Team