Hi,
I have my disability certifickit issued by my City sivil hospital.
however, this is the permenent one, my question is that, I have soft
copy but not an orisional one. in order to apply for UDID card, does
soft copy is enough? also, if we have lossed the orisional
certification, then What process we are expected to follow?
Faiyaz

--
"Every problem is a part of the life, But, solving the problem is an
art of the life"

Thanks and regards,
Faiyaz Attar.

Technical Head Consultant,

and, community representative for Organization's connect, (persons
with disabilities).

>From Team Manobal Project,

Deepstambh Foundation, Jalgaon, and, pune.
Postal Address:
Deepstambh Foundation, Manobal,
Gat no.205/2, 206, Kusumba,
Near Ahinsa Tirth Bafna Goshala,Ajantha Road,Kusumba
Tal.Dist.- Jalgaon, 425003,
Maharashtra.

Google location - https://goo.gl/maps/KBrcSK4XhxcYmWs66

Workphone/Whatsapp:+919657724559.

(available between 8:00 morning-10:00 evening).

Visit our Website at:

www.deepstambhfoundation.org.

Vidio clip about Manobal Project:

https://youtu.be/2Y-r1TNEUpc