Please keep a tab on website https://purplefest.goa.gov.in/
Soon they will upload the details or it will be made available
through other channels.
Register for the fest. its free https://purplefest.esg.co.in/

And now accessibility with screen reader of the log in process as well as
registration form is enclosed.  I was part of the accessibility feedback
process and recently lots of changes are done.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant Naik