One of the guidelines of this group is that users should respect each other.

This thread is closed for further discussion.

Regards,
Srinivasu
Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula, CPWA (2018), DHS Trusted Tester
Website <http://www.srinivasu.org> | LinkedIn Profile
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/csrinivasu>
Director of Product Accessibility, Freshworks, Inc
<https://www.freshworks.com>