Hello YJD,
Please try to make online payment using google pay or phone pay or
mobile banking wherever possible because there is no full proof
technique to identify the new Indian currencies and coins. Another
challenge is that fake currencies are out in the market. the look and
feel of those currencies will be exactly match with the genuen
currencies with little bit change but those changes can be
identifyable for people having eye sight. Recently i received a 500 ru
note and it was a fake one. but i could manage to nabbed the person
who gave that and got exchanged luckily. after having the conversation
with that person, i felt that even he could not identify the fake
currency may be because he was a illiterate. He was a vegitable
wender.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.