Hi Vinod

A very hearty congratulation from the entire AI family. It is a huge achievement!!!

Harish Kotian

On 12/21/2023 7:51 PM, Sandeep Singh wrote:
Oh my God, that's amazing news!!
Congratulations Asudani ji!
Thanks for sharing the news, ma'am

On 12/21/23, Gauri Sen <gaurise...@gmail.com> wrote:
City Sindhi poet Asudani is 2023 Sahitya Akademi award winner
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/city-sindhi-poet-asudani-is-2023-sahitya-akademi-award-winner/articleshow/106167093.cms

“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters
to create many ripples.”

With kind regards,
Gauri Sen
Senior Personal Assistant,
Ministry of Defence
Defence Research and Development Organisation
  Sent from my iPhone

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/14D56D86-4E6A-4B6D-9314-7243DBF8BB20%40gmail.com.