Wasn't that you who posted the 'Mumbai doctor' or Feroz from Ahemadbad?

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mamta
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:33 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Need contact details and help.

Hello,
1. Some time ago, Some one had written about some (VI) Homeopathy Doctor
in Mumbai.
Please can any one send me the contact details of that person.
I need to contact that doctor..

2. I require the contact details of Girls who have done Physiotherapy
and Massage.
Particularly girls who are currently in Mumbai, /or are willing to come
to Mumbai..

If any one nose some one in this field please do feel free to tell them
to e mail /contact me.
you can e mail me at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Awaiting for your earliest and positive reply.
Many thanks
regards
Mamta
Business associate (TCS).
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at