From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Amar Jain
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2023 10:13 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] How to know good brands and latest trends

For those who know me, I am a pure desi guy. Love amazing food, travelling and
people. So my brand choices or awareness of styles and trends is quite not
matching young kids.

My wife on the other hand knows the ins and out of latest trends and brands
like Louis Vuitton. Or middle range brands like Tommy something.

Just to be able to gift something well to her and to be able to relate with new
trends what can I follow for girls and guys? YouTube influencers list for guys?

Regards,

Amar Jain

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in