  From: anirudh rao
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2023 12:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [AI] Panel to study idea of univ for students with disabilities
Mumbai

  Being a professor in a private college, I discourage any attempt of making a
separate university for the disabled.
  We have many separate schools for the blind and we know the state of affairs
in most of the states.
  I do not understand why the people in the government get those thoughts and
why our community supports something which sidelines us.
  The better avenue is to create/strengthen the EOCs.

  On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 11:27 AM Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com>