From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Avichal Bhatnagar
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2023 10:45 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Handling of cash?

The best option is to have a talking wallet.
Its a little expensive, but its worth as it'll be only a one time investment.
It costs around 5 thousand, and speaks the denominations the moment you touch a
corner of the currency to it.
The best part is that it even tells you whether the currency is fake or not.
Hope it helps.
Thanks,
Avichal

--
Avichal Bhatnagar
Assistant professor at

Doctoral research scholar at
Department of humanities
Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi college of engineering)

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADsKw8oWZDwQeG0ArYXgxKTYOe0xeN_2a3Bj5uTne%3DftuwBhpQ%40mail.gmail.com.