Dear List

Sharing a video message from the esteemed Mrinal Deo-Kulkarni, a beloved
icon in the Indian film and television industry which highlights happenings
at the international purple fest 2024.

Transcript - Hi, This is Mrinal Kulkarni,
and I have got some exciting news for you. From the January 8th to the
13th, Panaji, Goa. Will be the epicenter of something truly special.

 The International Purple Fest Goa, and guess what, it’s not just a
festival it’s a celebration of Persons with Disabilities like never before.
I have always believed in the power of Inclusion, and the International
Purple Fest is all about that.

What can you expect? Well, it’s a whole world of awesomeness Engaging
sessions on Health, Accessibility, Employment, Assistive tech and Gender.
Mesmerising performances by Persons with Disabilities, Adaptive Sports
Championship, Live Paintings by PwDs, and a vibrant showcase of Inclusive
Fun Activities. Now here is the deal, To be a part of this Extravaganza.
All you need to do is secure your spot at purplefest.goa.gov.in, and
registration for delegates is free. I wish Honourable
CM Dr. Pramod Sawant, Shri. Subhash Phaldesai, Minister of Social Welfare
And Team Purple Fest and Team ESG for the huge success.

Thanks and regards
Prashant Naik