My windows is OEM, came in-built with del laptop. it is not an enterprise adition.

On 12/27/2023 3:35 PM, Shankar C wrote:
on my enterprise addition of windows the above setting is shown.

On 12/27/23, BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Right, but, require password option is unavailable in my systems control
pannel power option. that is why i raise the query in this group. any
registry tweek or group policy, if so please let me know.