Dear Dr. Hussain sir,

Your message of appreciation has touched us deeply here at Radio
Udaan. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and
commend our efforts towards inclusivity in Jammu and Kashmir.

I distinctly recall our encounter in Dehradun and am grateful for the
opportunity to have met you. Your kind words about the contrast
between my voice and physical presence are truly humbling.

It's individuals like you, recognizing and encouraging the work we do
at Radio Udaan, who inspire us to keep pushing boundaries and striving
for a more inclusive society. Your words serve as a reminder that our
endeavors are making an impact in a crucial field.

Your best wishes and encouragement are invaluable to us, Dr. MD
Muzamil Hussain. Your support fuels our determination to continue
making a difference through Radio Udaan.

Thank you once again for your gracious words and warm regards,