Dear Friends,
        You are cordially invited to the Annual Day of "Volunteers for
the Blind Foundation" on Sunday 9 Mar at 6 pm at the India Habitat
Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. The invitation is attached.
         The programme is in two parts. We shall have our annual
review followed by a panel dicussion on "Technology Applications for
the Blind".
         Please feel free to bring your guests.
         with best wishes
         yours sincerely