Yes, the topic of caregivers is a good profession in India too.
Nowadays, the number of bedridden patients has increased due to
conditions like post-stroke, polyneuropathy, or road traffic accidents
(RTA). However, it is quite expensive in India. I remember when my
wife delivered a baby. Being away from family and both of us being
totally visually impaired, I hired a caregiver who charged 20,000 per
month in 2015.

Currently, as a freelancer in physiotherapy and Japanese  massage in
Delhi, I encounter many paralyzed patients, including young
individuals who require therapy. Our lifestyle has almost changed,
becoming more sedentary, so the demand for caregivers is likely to
increase. However, due to financial constraints, the government should
take some necessary steps to address this issue.

--
DR MD Muzamil Hussain
-Eyeway Helpdesk counselor

. P: +91-194-2310256