Blessings,

Dear PreetiG,

I am writing to express my sincere admiration and gratitude for the
exceptional work you have done in making demonstration of ChatGPT in
android phone  to visually impaired people.

Your dedication and ingenuity will truly made a significant impact on
the lives of many who face challenges in accessing and interacting
with technology.
Thank you for your outstanding efforts and for making a meaningful
difference in the lives of those who benefit from your dedication to
accessibility. Your work is truly praiseworthy and deserves all the
recognition it receives.

Warm regards,

--
DR MD Muzamil Hussain