Peace, Dear ],Shadab

I understand your desire to write without the worry of overlapping
your words. Here's a suggestion that might help you achieve that:

Consider using a tactile writing guide. This tool consists of a flat
surface with raised edges that serve as guides for your writing
instrument, such as a pen or pencil. By placing your paper within
these edges, you can ensure that your writing stays within the
designated area, reducing the risk of overlap.

Additionally, you can use a tactile grid paper, which has raised lines
forming a grid pattern. This can provide you with a tactile reference
for spacing your writing evenly.

I hope these suggestions prove helpful in enhancing your writing experience.
In 2013 I saw a Tactile frame for writing in Blind people association
, I am not sure they are selling it or not but you can approach them
and by the way you with any sighted peer who can create itself.
Best regards,

[Your Name]

--
DR MD Muzamil Hussain