Couldn't agree more. Great efforts. Thank you all.
Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula, CPWA (2018), DHS Trusted Tester
Website <http://www.srinivasu.org> | LinkedIn Profile
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/csrinivasu>
Director of Product Accessibility, Freshworks, Inc
<https://www.freshworks.com>