Sushmeetha, at Saksham Delhi we have talking oximeter and thermometer.
Please contact at arih...@saksham.org

With Regards

Arihant Jain
Program Manager
T : 011 - 42411015     M : +91 - 99997 16477
E : arih...@saksham.org | www.saksham.org | www.saktek.in

SAKSHAM
486, Double Storey, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi - 110060

Any donations made to Saksham are tax-exempt under 80G of the IT Act | We
are permitted under FCRA to receive foreign donations.

Saktek Online Store - SHOP NOW
A Unique Online Shopping Platform for persons with sight loss and vision
impairment- Saksham's Technology Store.
Saktek Foundation - Discover your capabilities here.
www.saktek.in