From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of vivek doddamani
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 11:31 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Doing watersports in haridwar or rishikesh or any other place
where watersports and activities like it takes place. From a blind perspective.

Even I also want clerification whether Rafting in Ganga River is allowed for
Visually Impaired persons also because in end of March
2024 for three days I will be in Reshikesh

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CANYGqbjNG3GUvJifDbJOVsH9T98vO_%3DatzX9pbtHirDe%2BJiVhA%40mail.gmail.com.