Hey there! Personally, I find the Braille keyboard on iOS, specifically the 6-dot BRL layout, to be my preference. It eliminates the need for extra hardware, making it more convenient, as I can avoid carrying multiple devices. iOS offers the best Braille screen input experience. While Android’s Braille keyboard can be a bit finicky with accuracy and positioning, the android brl keyboard has seen some improvements, but I still tend to favor the iOS option.Kind regards,
Sagar
WhatsApp: +61415104029

On 29 Feb 2024, at 20:55, Yamuna Jivana Dasa <ykhan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

How does this compare with typing in braille on the soft braille keyboard directly on the phone display, such as Talkback Braille keyboard?

Thanks

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sagar Verma
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 8:04 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding Hayble One braille keyboard

Hello, sir! I’m interested to know if you ordered directly from the website. I’ve communicated with their team about testing, but unfortunately, they haven’t responded. The notable aspect of this keyboard is that it operates on the device, eliminating delays seen in other braille displays like Orbit or Rita. It functions as a Bluetooth keyboard. Could you share the price you paid?

Kind regards,
Sagar
WhatsApp: +61415104029