Note: Today I talk with Mr Rajesh Aggarwal sir who is Secretary of
Department of Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities. After my complain,
He aware me National Assosiation for The Blind is working on Sugamya Bharat
App accessibility issues. and it will correct after 2 months.
Secondly, I also let him know about Delhi University issues. He wanted in
written form. I have sent below message to him.
Respected sir,
I am Blind and a student of MA in Political Science 2nd year Delhi
University. I am facing the following issues
1. I am not be able to access the University and Department Website and its
content properly due to its inaccessibility.
2. The PDF and course materials are not inn Accessible format for Persons
With Disabilities specifically for the Blind students.
3. Tactile or alternative of its are not available in the whole Delhi
University.
4. Mostly Teachers are insensitive towards Persons With Disabilities due to
lack of awareness.
I have already complained about these issues to EOC OSD Bipin Tiwary sir as
well as VC sir but no much improvement happening.
Kindly look into these matters.
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely
Ashutosh Singhal