Dear AccessIndia readers,

Two weeks ago, I shared an email introducing myself as the founder of a
young AI startup working towards boosting employment and productivity
within the VI community through digital learning. It gives me immense
pleasure that we are out of the beta phase now, thanks to the feedback from
Access India members, which has helped refine our products.

Today, I wish to publicly release the Perception digital learning website
and chatbot to all Access India members. The following are the set-up steps
for both products.

To explore the Digital Learning Platform
1. Please open the website www.perceptionai.in in a web browser.
2. Navigate to the courses page and select any course, like "Zoom with
NVDA".
3. On the course page, select the Start Course button. It will take you to
the Sign up page.
4. Fill in the form to sign up.
5. After signing up, click on the course module on the courses page, for
example, "Using Zoom with NVDA".
6. Enjoy Learning!

To explore the Whatsapp Chat Bot -
1. Save the number 9013891844 to your contacts with the name Perception.ai
Bot.
2. Send "Hello" to Perception.ai Bot on Whatsapp.
3. You can ask any query like "How do I raise my hand in Google Meet?" it
will give you the NVDA command to do the same.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with the setup or feedback.
My contact number is 8076116221, and my email is avi...@perceptionai.in

Thanks,
Aviral
Founder