Dear Access India Community,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am excited to share with you an upcoming event that I believe will be of
great interest to our community. Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD)
2024 is fast approaching, and Hello Accessibility [HelloA11Y], in
collaboration with L.V. Prasad Eye Institute, is organizing an offline event
on May 11th in Hyderabad [India].

With only 100 seats available, this event promises to be an intimate and
enriching experience. We have curated a diverse range of talks covering
crucial topics such as Artificial Intelligence in User Experience/Design,
PDF Remediation, Accessibility Testing, and Remediating E-commerce Websites
at the Code Level.

As part of our commitment to promoting inclusivity and accessibility, we
invite you to join us for this insightful gathering. It's an excellent
opportunity to expand your knowledge, network with industry experts, and
contribute to the advancement of accessibility practices.

To secure your spot and learn more about the event, please check:
https://www.digitala11y.com/gaad/

We look forward to your participation and contribution to making GAAD 2024 a
resounding success. Should you have any questions or require further
information, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your attention, and we hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Raghavendra Satish Peri

Founder

Hello Accessibility [HelloA11Y]

+91-9908266680

Thank you and warm regards

SivaSuresh Katta

Mobile: +91-9550437181

Email ID: sivasureshka...@gmail.com <mailto:sivasureshka...@gmail.com>

Skype ID: shivasureshka...@outlook.com <mailto:shivasureshka...@outlook.com>

Interested to join my Professional network?

Click here to connect with me on linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasuresh-katta-968b7097>