As per the subject, as you know, most people with disabilities are working
in government sectors. I want to know, first, how many overseas citizenship
card holders, BWD, are residing in India. The main query is, as the
overseas citizenship card has indefinite living rights in India,
essentially like APR green card. Now, what about employment perspectives?
I'm suspecting private sector is a bit difficult when compared with the
government, given the overseas citizenship card holders cannot hold
government postings. Any experiences in terms of employment would be
appreciated.