Hello Friends,

I hope this message finds you well. We are excited to announce a short
training course on Gmail Standard View specifically designed for users of
screen readers such as JAWS and NVDA. The course aims to empower
participants with the knowledge and skills needed to efficiently navigate
and perform common tasks within the Gmail interface.

Course Details:

Modes:
Weekend Course (Saturday & Sunday)
- Duration: 2 hours per day for a time period of 2 weeks.
starting date: 14-Apr-2024

Course Overview:
The training will cover the following topics in a systematic manner:

• Introduction
• Configure your screen reader & Gmail
• Navigate, activate & select
• Gmail interface
• Browse & read emails
• Use Advanced search options
• Create a filter
• Use labels to organize mail
• Compose & reply to emails
• Format messages
• Check spelling & grammar
• Use Smart Compose
• Attach a file to the message
• Scheduled sent
• Send as confidential

Schedule:
The course will provide a detailed schedule focusing on the aforementioned
topics, including hands-on practice with shortcuts to enhance the learning
experience.

Registration:
To enroll in the course, please register using the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGvuAwQ4vEd9cMB-jdiSa2rq_m8BtPLOJ9VSQ8OQSAMmHBaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Course Fee:
A nominal charge of Rs. 300/- will be applicable for the entire course.
You have to pay the fees thru google pay or phone pay to my number
9916512402.

Contact Information:
For any further clarifications or assistance, please feel free to reach out
to me through email at k.saravanan.sa...@gmail.com or directly via phone at
9916512402.

We encourage all interested individuals to take part in this training
course and reap the benefits of enhanced Gmail accessibility. Your active
participation will contribute to making the digital world more inclusive
for all.

Looking forward to your enthusiastic participation!

Warm regards,

Saravanan K
mobile: 9916512402
e mail: k.saravanan.sa...@gmail.com