Yes!

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Preeti Monga
Sent: 17 April 2024 11:55
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: RE: [AI] How to increse volume of Jaws in windows 11

Hi George is the FN Key the function key? For I tried the function key with f2
and f3 nothing happened. With Fn key plus f 3 it went to find menue in Jaws!

Please help

Preeti Monga – Chief Executive Officer

 <http://www.silver-linings.org/>

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646

E-mail :  <mailto:ashwani.mo...@silver-linings.org>
preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org

Website :  <http://www.silver-linings.org/> www.silver-linings.org

Our Services: Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes, Diversity & Inclusion,
POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure Hostel
facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)